Frontline by Speakap is a community for progressive HR leaders to share (and learn) ideas and strategies for creating a thriving workplace, to therefore help all employees reach their full potential.
This is the fifth episode of our podcast series, which will feature a range of experts and industry leaders to discuss topics related to their individual expertise. In this podcast we chat about all things HR and internal comms, relating to HR news in March 2019.
About Ania & Matt
Ania Osinska-Bulloff has worked with some of the most outstanding HR and Internal Comms professionals in SaaS companies both in North America and Europe. She currently runs Product and Customer Marketing at Speakap and comes from the Employment Brand world, that beautifully marries HR needs with Marketing tactics.
Matt Warnock is Head of Content here at Speakap. Originally hailing from the UK, he spent the best part of a decade globetrotting in journalism and publishing roles, before becoming captivated by content marketing. He worked everywhere from Fortune 500 tech companies to fashion brands, before landing at Speakap.
Connect with Ania
Connect with Matt
March HR News Round Up
In this episode we chat about;
- Human Resources 2.0 - The future of HR
- The role of automation in HR
- How women are pushing themselves harder at work to get ahead of men but aren’t getting noticed for their efforts
- Employees feel enabled to share their concerns on workplace issues which is affecting their well being and job satisfaction
- Productivity tips
- Impact of edible perks in the office
- What Makes Some People More Productive Than Others by Robert C. Pozen and Kevin Downey
- HR Needs to Stay Ahead of Automation by David Tobenkin
- Human Resources 2.0 : How People Operations is Powering Higher Productivity by Laurel Farrer
- Free Food Is a Tasty Benefit at Some Companies by Kathy Gurchiek
Upcoming episodes on Frontline by Speakap…
Research study findings: The Culture Factor. Improving Employee Loyalty & Relationships
Thanks for listening!
Written by Samira Rane
Samira is our Marketing Intern, here to help the the team spread the Speakap story! Her skills include creating social media content and optimizing copy and landing pages. More importantly, her skills DON'T include grabbing coffees for the team.