Frontline by Speakap is a community for progressive HR leaders to share (and learn) ideas and strategies for creating a thriving workplace, to therefore help all employees reach their full potential.This is the eighth episode of our podcast series, which features a range of experts and industry leaders to discuss topics related to their individual expertise.
In this podcast we talk about how to take employer branding to the next level. Our guest, Esther de Kruijk, share her expertise; from the very definition of employer branding, to its connection with marketing.
About Esther de Kruijk
Esther is the Managing Director of Employer Branding at Top of Minds - a leading full-service agency in the Netherlands. Esther is an expert in helping clients to shape their unique employer story, and holds a Masters degree in Culture, Organization and Management.
Connect with Esther
Connect with Matt
In this episode we chat about;
- What is an employer brand and how does it differ from a consumer brand?
- Essential elements to create a strong employer brand.
- How employer branding connects HR and marketing.
- Thrive Five : A rapid fire round aimed at asking questions which helps work forces to succeed.
Upcoming episodes on Frontline by Speakap…
- Episode 9 : Interview with the real evil HR lady
Thanks for listening!
Written by Samira Rane
Samira is our Marketing Intern, here to help the the team spread the Speakap story! Her skills include creating social media content and optimizing copy and landing pages. More importantly, her skills DON'T include grabbing coffees for the team.